2221 Ventura Blvd.
Commercial Building in Historic Old Town Camarillo
LEASED ON JULY 1, 2009
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
2221 Ventura Boulevard
- 2130 sq.ft. independent commercial building
- readily customizable with non-load bearing interior walls
- excellent visibility
- curbside parking plus nearby public parking lot
- service road access at rear of building with private entry and 3 reserved parking spaces
- easy access from the 101 Freeway at Carmen Ave. or Lewis Rd.
HISTORY OF TENANCY
2004 - 2008 Weyland Academy For Excellence special needs school for children. The interior design of the building presently includes two large conference rooms.
1999 - 2004 Dr. Edmond Dooman Chiropractic Offices. The building retains all the necessary plumbing, electrical wiring and lead shielding for an x-ray facility
1977 - 1999 Dr. Chad C. Vick Chiropractic Offices
Prior to 1977
Camarillo Chamber of Commerce
Dance Studio - the interior of the building retains a raised hardwood floor construction
HISTORY OF OLD TOWN CAMARILLO
Further information regarding the Old Town Camarillo Redevelopment Plan can be obtained from the Camarillo Community Development Commission at (805) 388-5388 or 388-5370